So, Lauren over at the the little things we do... does Fill in the Blank Friday every week. I thought I would join in this time!
Here are my answers... don't judge me! :)
1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be speed skating short track, they are so freaking fast, it's awesome! I wouldnt be able to do anything with a big drop, because I'm kind of afraid of heights...
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Zach, my knitting stuff (entertainment) & some sunscreen (I burn easily).
3. Birds are my most irrational fear. Alfred Hitchcock anyone?
4. I'd rather eat my boogers everyday, than have to work in a cubicle everyday. Yep I said it. Don't be grossed out, I just hate it that much.
5. I am praying everyday that God provides the right job, at the right time, in the right location for my husband. It's been a long bumpy road, and I'm very tired.
6. I should really be going to church on Sunday more often than I do. I have a really hard time getting out of bed before 10 on the weekends...
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is night-time drives in the summer with my hubby. Windows down, sunroof open, music playing, the moon out, cool breeze. Nothing beats it.
Happy Friday! It seems like it's becoming a trend in Kansas City that it snows every Friday. Not a good trend... but it does make a good day for chocolate chip cookies...yummm
(This cookie is smiling at you.) via