Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Town

So last Saturday Zach had to work on my Bday so my Mom, my niece, and I hung out during the day and did a little exploring around a new area in St. Charles. It's a new community development that is based off of the idea of Seaside, FL called New Town! You may remember some of my posts from last August, but my family has gone to Seaside the last 2 summers and it is now one of our favorite beaches! So when I found out that there was a community in STL based on the idea of Seaside, I was dying to see it! Below are a couple of pics of the development. 





The houses and condos are located around lakes since there is no ocean in Missouri! :)

If the community wasn't so far away from the city, I would no doubt want to move there, just for the sense of feeling like I was living in Florida!

No comments: