Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Look and Shope Update!

I've been working on re-branding my etsy store and blog and other materials. I've created a new logo, taken new photos and updated the headers, ordered business cards and lots of other stuff. I'm pretty happy with the new look! How do you like it?

I've also been working on lots of new items for the shop! Below are a few that I've added over the past week. A new infinity cowl, a new color of the large posie headband, and some small knitted bows. I'm still working on quite a few more, but they will be added in the month to come.


2 comments:

Welcome! said...

hi hi! i stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't help but hit the follow button! i look forward to following your adventures in the months to come! xo
kate

Cristin said...

Hi Kate! Welcome to my blog, I'm glad you like it! I have been so bad at being consistent over the past months, but I'm definitley trying to get better!