Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

For the first time, probably since I was in high school, I was able to go back to St. Louis and spend the actual day of my birthday with my family. It was one of the best weekends in a very long time. As some of you may know, Zach's bday is the day after mine so we had a weekend of birthday celebrating!

We started the afternoon by going out to lunch with my mom in Clayton. Wood-fired pizza & flourless chocolate cake = AMAZING. It was a fun lunch with the girls only.

 
Later we went back home had some yummy DQ ice cream cake and then went to my younger sister's talent show. She pretty talented, that girl.
 On Zach's actual bday (that saturday) we did a little shopping in the afternoon and then headed to the City Museum. I left my camera in the car while we were climbing around, but had to get a few pics while we chilled near the fire after everyone was worn out.
 
We ended the night going back to my rents and hanging out playing the guitar by the firepit. Great weekend.

No comments: