A few events from the past few weeks:
- Start of wedding season
- Family visited
- Copeland Farewell concert in Lawrence, KS.
- Got in a car accident during a freak snow storm - everyone is ok - but I had a bruise the size of my fist on my butt. Pretty scary, but pretty funny when I would look at the bruise everyday. :) Word to the wise: Dont change lanes on a bridge, during the snow or cold weather.
- Zach started his job - definitly not as good as expected, so he's still job searching.
- Weather the past two weeks has been BEAUTIFUL! Lots of hanging out outside and grilling with friends.
- Slacklining - Very fun. What is slacklining?
- Easter with Zach's fam
AND my birthday is on Friday and Zach's is on Saturday! This is the birthday where I finally feel older (even though I realize how young I am still.) Quarter of a century down. We will be heading to St. Louis to celebrate late Thursday night.
Look how happy we are to be going to weddings! :)