Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

My posts have been a little distant. I have been so busy. Busy at home, busy at work... busy, busy busy. Life just needs to slow down a bit so I have time to finish the things I'm working on in my "spare" time and trying to get our taxes down. We'll see how that goes.

This weekend I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night and then we have a wedding on Saturday.
But I am super excited about next week. My sisters and mom are coming to town to go to a concert in Lawrence... the great Copeland Farewell tour show... and then just hanging out in KC for the weekend! It will be so much fun and I'm super pumped to have them here. I go through times where I just miss my family a ton and wnat to be able to just drive down the street to hang out with them, or call up one of my sisters and see if they want to go shopping or to lunch or to the park... so you can see why I"m so excited for next week to come. So I'm sure I'll have photos in a few  weeks from our weekend adventures in KC. But at least I have my love and some good friends, it definitley makes life easier!

(Zach has trouble looking normal in photos...)

I also got a new purse. I HAVE to have purses with a sholder strap. It's just always a must and I just had 3 purses break with in three months (they were all pretty old) and so it was finally time to get a new purse. I am so in love with my new yellow bag I got on sale from Urban. (you can see the strap in the photo above)

If I'm too busy to post tomorrow, have a great weekend! Catch ya next week.

2 comments:

Meg said...

love getting new purses! they always make me so happy :)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

that purse looks cute! ....at least the strap does :).

hope the busy-ness lets up soon!

{Lauren}