Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Items!

I added a few new items to my Etsy last week! I hope you enjoy!


















Also, in other news, I signed up for my first craft show/holiday market! I'm pretty excited to see how it goes. I'm also thinking about signing up for a month-long holiday market in St. Louis, called the Foundrie. It's a month-long shopping store/event and it's the first week they've decided to do this, so it may be sort of an experiment, but I have about a week to decide. Plus side, it's at Chesterfield Mall, which is like 5 min from my parents house, in a VERY wealthy area, downside: it cost's a hundred bucks...

What should I do?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

ohhhh nice work! :) I think you should go for it and do the show! Otherwise you'll just spend the weekend going, "what if?!"