Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Weekend

This past weekend we definitely celebrated all things fall.


We drove took a trip to St. Louis to visit my family and my brother who drove in from Arkansas. This is a typical photo of the two of us. See the family resemblance?


















On saturday Zach and I watched my niece Gabrielle for the afternoon. We had SOO much fun playing in the leaves! Gabrielle could not wait to jump in!
























She got some free stickers at Trader Joe's and we were all required to wear them on our noses.








We've both pretty much decided that our first child is almost guaranteed to look like my niece, I mean she already looks like our kid! :)

Sunday was filled with pumkin patches and apple picking. It started raining for a bit, but we didn't let that ruin our fun!

All in all, a great fall weekend!










1 comment:

Jenni said...

Those are such cute photos!