Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Renegade Craft-Holiday 2010 Recap

My other big event of December 2010 was the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago, IL. I really had no idea what to expect with this show. Besides the fact that it's one of the most well-known shows in the U.S. and so well publicized, I just knew that I had to prepare as many items as possible before the show. 
I changed up my booth quite a bit for this show and had fun created mannequin heads for my headbands and hats. Zach and I tried our best to practice my booth setup before we got there. The night before Renegade it snowed quite a bit. Little did I know that this would help sell all of my cowls, scarves and hats, expect for 3 on day one of the fair!


 My booth before all the items were picked over!

Birds eye view of the main level.

We had such a great time and were even able to stay for a few days longer to explore the city!
I'm super happy I got to be a part of the show and meet so many awesome people. I was told by several that I should apply for the September show as well. So I hope to see Chicago again several times this year!

No comments: