Monday, January 18, 2010

A BIG thank you.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to those of you who have already gone to my shop and purchased something for Haiti! You guys are awesome and it's just so amazing to see how the crafting community has come together for such a great cause. Not even 24 hours after deciding to donate my proceeds to Haiti relief work, my items were featured in almost 5 Treasuries on Etsy and quite a few blogs, which included other Estians doing the same thing! It's really quite amazing. In a time of disaster, after seeing the devistation, the first thing thing that comes to people's mind is, "Ok, how can I help?" It makes my heart so happy! I will be donating the money at the end of this week, so please hurry back to the Shop so that we can get Heather and Gerson the necessary funds to help out over there.

Now, on to other things, if you happen to be follower of Jenni's blog. Head over there soon! She is having an awesome giveaway, and you could win a super cute posie headband from ME along with some other great gifts! :)



Also, Zach and I will have been married for 2 years tomorrow! :) We had a fun day planned saturday and after being stuck inside for so long with the snow, it was so great to just get out of the house and enjoy the company of eachother! Two years of sweet sweet love...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

YAY for marriage!!!!!!!
I heart that we are friends. :)

Cristin said...

I love being married :).
Me too! You rock!

chelsey. said...

holy cow, what a weird coincidence!
she's my best friend evvveeeerrr.

you have a cute blog too! so following!