Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boston lost his manhood

Our awesome little pup, Boston, was nuetered this weekend. About a month before he turned two. Why did we wait so long? Because in Kansas City it would have cost almost 3oo bucks. So we eventually decided that it needed to be done and made an appointment in Nevada, Mo. (Zach's hometown). It was about half the price and they took care of hime pretty well.

He has been so tired since his surgery. Sleeping all day and just sitting on the ground staring at us. I can almost hear him sometimes saying "Why did you do this to me?? I thought you loved me?!"

We do Boston, we do. Its for the benefit of us all.

I will leave you with his irresistable face.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

awwwwww poor little guy. He looks so precious... not at all mischevious. :)